Thursday 7 January 2016

New Faces: Senpai as Oneesan (H!P Maruwakari Summer 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, mainly asking about other members.

As new additions to H!P, the Kobushi and Tsubaki Factories also get an additional questionnaire - the 'New Face Maruwakari Special''.



Q3. Senpai I'd be happy to have as an oneesan

Fujii RioMiyazaki Yuka-san. She seems really gentle. I want to dress her up.

Hirose Ayaka: Miyamoto Karin-san. She'd be a gentle oneechan, and I'd like to listen to a lot of her stories.

Nomura MinamiIf Wada Ayaka-san was my oneechan, I could be together with Wada-san every day. I'd like to try playing with dolls with her.

Ogawa RenaOkai Chisato-san is really funny and fashionable, so I feel like she'd bring me along to go shopping if she was my oneesan.

Hamaura AyanoIn my mind, Ikuta Erina-san is always kind to her juniors, so I feel that she'd look out for me if she was my oneechan.

Taguchi NatsumiTakagi Sayuki-san. I love her since she's always been kind, ever since I was in the Kenshuusei. If she was my oneesan, I'd be with her every day. Sayuki-chan's kind to everyone, she's wonderful!

Wada SakurakoMiyazaki Yuka-san. It feels like we'd be close sisters who wouldn't fight.

Inoue ReiMiyamoto Karin-san. I feel that she'd be gentle and caring.


Q3. Senpai I'd be happy to have as an oneesan

Ogata RisaMiyazaki Yuka-san. Because she seems that she'd be really kind. I feel like she'd also help me with my studies.

Yamagishi RikoSuzuki Airi-san. In my mind, she's this level-headed oneesan, and it feels like she'd give me information about all sorts of things. Occasionally she'd calm things down by making puns, I think that we'd be a lively family!

Niinuma Kisora: Sayashi Riho-san. Because when I talked with her before, she made me feel warm inside.

Tanimoto AmiHagiwara Mai-san. Since she has this image of being kind, so I'd like her to spoil me if she were my oneesan.

Kishimoto YumenoIikubo Haruna-san! If I had a fashionable oneechan, maybe I'd become fashionable too.

Asakura KikiYamaki Risa-san. I'm bad at doing my hair, so I'd like to get it done by Yamaki-san every day, as I hear that she's skilful. I think she's definitely a gentle person.

Notes and observations:
  • And the oneechan award goes to Miyazaki Yuka, with 3 nominations! Karin-chan came second with two.
  • And so, despite being in the middle of the pecking order, Juice=Juice as a group have the most nominations. ℃-ute and Morning Musume。´15 tie for second with 3 nominations from each group.


Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project

No comments:

Post a Comment