Saturday 2 January 2016

Having a show (H!P Maruwakari Summer 2015)


The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, mainly asking about other members.

This one, which came out for the 2015 Summer Hello! Cons, would be the first without Berryz Kobo, and the first with Kobushi and Tsubaki Factories. As new entries into H!P, the members of the two Factories also got a 'New Face Maruwakari Special', which has additional questions for the girls.


Q9. What if you could have a show with the members of your choice?

Yajima Maimi: I'd bring back the sports festival!! On that topic, it would be nice to have a H!P sports day special ♪

Nakajima Saki: I'd have a show together with Mitsui Aika, where I'd help out with Aika-sensei's cooking corner (laughs).

Suzuki AiriFor the time being, please give a crown programme to ℃-ute (laughs). Hmm, that'd be it. Ah, us members have decided that we'd like to do an attraction variety show like 'Tokyo Friend Park' ♥ You might not know about that programme either though...... (laughs)

Okai Chisato: Hagiwara Mai, Iikubo Haruna, Uemura Akari, Fukuda Kanon. Kobushi Factory & Tsubaki Factory would be our guests. What sort of programme should we do...... (laughs).

Hagiwara MaiI'd like to try holding a programme with Kanazawa Tomoko-chan, who's the same age as me.


Q9. What if you could have a show with the members of your choice?

Fukumura MizukiThe 4 members of 9ki would do 'Bishoujo Sentai Ramenger Futatabi', reviving the sketch that the 9ki did at an event once again. The Ramengers would visit an amusement park. I feel like it'd be fun ♪

Ikuta ErinaOkai Chisato-san. I think that Okai-san is the senpai that can talk the most. I'd like to work together with her on something where we'd be on-screen all the time, like on YouTube or TV.

Sayashi Riho: Definitely a corner where I'd do my best with Uemura Akari-chan to cultivate a kitchen garden. Ah, if we can't do it on TV, then YouTube would be fine too!!

Suzuki KanonI'd like to do a YouTube programme with Inaba Manaka-chan, where we'd do live coverage of concerts. She gets into the flow of things easily, but while she'd do the live coverage seriously, she also gets into the occasional jest, so I think it'd be amusing.

Iikubo HarunaI'd like to do a food report trip with Ogata Haruna-chan. We'd walk through shopping districts while the two of us give and receive tsukkomis.

Ishida AyumiI'd like to do a programme on YouTube where the 4 10ki members chat freely. We wouldn't have a preparatory meeting, and there'd be no NG cuts (laughs). In all sorts of ways, it'd be amazing, and if it's on YouTube, people all over the world can watch it, and I think we'll enjoy it too.

Sato MasakiA programme where Okai-san teaches Maachan all sorts of things!

Kudo HarukaWith Momochi-senpai! I'd like to learn from her as we do the programme together. A programme like 'Momochi's Idol School', with Tsugunaga-san as the MC, Kudo as the regular.

Oda SakuraI'd like to do a Nico Live broadcast with Yamaki Risa-chan! Something like us answering the comments that stream along horizontally ♪

Ogata Haruna: Nakanishi Kana-san, Uemura Akari-san, Kishimoto Yumeno-san, and myself. I'd like to try something out with the 4 of us from Osaka. I'd would be great if we could have an Osaka-ben corner, or a unit.

Nonaka Miki: I'd like to try doing a piano four hands with Sato Masaki-san.

Makino Maria: I'd like to have a programme, something like an alumni meeting with the members that were former Kenshuusei. I'd like to have a rally of insider stories from back then and sing Kenshuusei songs in nostalgic outfits.

Haga Akane: I'd like to do a programme like 'The Orange' with Kudo Haruka-san!!


Q9. What if you could have a show with the members of your choice?

Wada AyakaTamura Meimi-chan and Miyamoto Karin-chan. Me included, the 3 of us have the occasional chat. The 3 of us have promised to hang out, but we haven't done so as our schedules haven't matched up. So, we'd do it through the programme!

Fukuda KanonI'd like to do a programme on YouTube by myself. I'd like to try doing weird things (laughs).

Nakanishi KanaI'd like to do an Osaka talk programme with Ogata Haruna-chan and Uemura Akari-chan and Kishimoto Yumeno-chan.

Takeuchi Akari: Together with Fukumura Mizuki-chan. I'd like to have a showdown with Mizuki, and go hang out somewhere.

Katsuta Rina: A programme with the members who are the same age as me. They've really increased, so I feel it'll get interesting if we gather around.

Tamura MeimiI'd like to do a relaxed programme like 'Gakkou he Ikou!' with Katsuta Rina-chan ☆

Murota MizukiI'd like to have a programme with Takeuchi Akari-san, where we stretch our bodies or try out pranks!

Aikawa Maho: A programme where I talk a lot with Wada Ayaka-san.

Sasaki RikakoI'd like to try doing a radio programme with my contemporaries! In my mind, radio programmes are amusing! So I'd like to give them a try.


Q9. What if you could have a show with the members of your choice?

Miyazaki YukaI'd like to respond to people's worries together with Nakanishi Kana-chan. It would be limited to lenient questions such as 'I'm not sure whether I should have curry, or if I should have ramen tomorrow'.

Kanazawa Tomoko: I'd like to try a radio programme with my two personal favourites, Yamaki Risa-chan and Ogawa Rena-chan. With the Juice=Juice, it unconsciously gets boisterous (laughs), so with those two calm people, the programme would deliver up-to-date H!P news, what do you think?

Takagi SayukiFukuda Kanon-san. I'd like to go on Nico Live together. I want to see her impersonations (laughs).

Miyamoto KarinWada Ayaka-san, Oda Sakura-san, Nonaka Miki-chan, Aikawa Maho-chan, Kanazawa Tomoko-chan, Ozeki Mai-chan, etc. I'd like to have a discussion about cats with the members who like cats at a cat cafe.

Uemura AkariWith Iikubo Haruna-san, it'd be a programme where the 2 of us have casual conversations about what happened to us on that day.


Q9. What if you could have a show with the members of your choice?

Tsugunaga MomokoI'd like to have a Country Girls programme. My girls seem quiet, but they can talk up a storm. Ozeki has guts, Inaba and Yamaki can wrap things up, Morito has a bit of a poison tongue. How about it, staff-san? Yup, looks like I did some PM-ish work (laughs).

Yamaki RisaMe with Niinuma Kisora-chan. Because hardly ever get to do anything together despite being friends. I'd like to record a 'Yamakisora' DVD magazine. Not a programme though.

Inaba ManakaI'd like to have a programme where there'd be a discussion of idol theories with Suzuki Airi-san, Sayashi Riho-san, and Miyamoto Karin-san. I'd be doing nothing but listen to the 3 of them discuss and learn from them!

Morito ChisakiA corner where I look for hobbies with Sayashi Riho-san. I don't really have any hobbies, so I'd like to look for a hobby with someone else. A shopping corner with Fukuda Kanon-san or Iikubo Haruna-san. Because the two of them are stylish.

Ozeki MaiWith Sasaki Rikako-chan, I'd like the two of us to do an upbeat and amusing radio show! A programme that's like how we normally chat in dressing rooms would be great.


Q9. What if you could have a show with the members of your choice?

Fujii RioA programme with Fukumura Mizuki-san where we'd talk about the members of Hello! Project! I'd like to talk about things where all those watching can call in, and we'd sympathise with one another's feelings.

Hirose Ayaka: I'd like to be on radio with Makino Maria-san!! I'd be in charge of the Central League, Makino-san would be in charge of the Pacific League, and I'd like us to exchange our personal opinions on the latest pro baseball news! The guests would be baseball players......♥

Nomura MinamiI'd like to do a cooking programme with Yamagishi Riko-chan, Kishimoto Yumeno-chan, Taguchi Natsumi-san! Yamagishi Riko-chan is my contemporary and rival. It'd be a showdown between the Yamagishi - Kishimoto team and the team made up of Taguchi-san and myself!

Ogawa RenaI'd like to try doing a quiz programme concerning H!P with Yajima Maimi-san. I'd like to do things like intro quizzes.

Hamaura AyanoI'd like to go together on a trip with Fukumura Mizuki-san in order to dress up Tsugunaga Momoko-san.

Taguchi NatsumiNomura Minami-chan, Fujii Rio-chan, Morito Chisaki-chan, I'd like to have these members to competing in showdowns for all sorts of things!

Wada SakurakoA radio programme with Inoue Rei-chan where we'd invite a guest and chat.

Inoue ReiKanazawa Tomoko-san. Because she was very good when we MCed for Haro!Sute together. I'd like to do something like live coverage of games.


Q9. What if you could have a show with the members of your choice?

Ogata RisaOkai Chisato-san. I'd like to do a TV programme together because she can advance things since she's really good at talking.

Yamagishi RikoI'd like to try having a radio show with Nomura Minami-chan, just the two of us. The two of us who joined the Kenshuusei at the same time aren't level-headed at all, and when the two of us chaired an event, we couldn't talk well. So I want people to notice and hear how we've developed, that we're able to talk now. I want to talk with 'Nomu' about our memories.

Niinuma KisoraA programme where Ogata Haruna-san, Nakanishi Kana-san, Uemura Akari-san, Kishimoto Yumeno-san will learn about Osaka's boke and tsukkomi!

Tanimoto Ami: A talk variety show with Okai Chisato-san!

Kishimoto YumenoI'd like to try doing a programme where we go around to various fortune tellers with Tsugunaga Momoko-san. The speciality corner would be 'Who do you prefer?' at the end. It would have nothing to do with fortune telling, but we'd have the fortune teller tell us who they prefer between Tsugunaga-san and Kishimoto Yumeno. I'd like to learn lots of things from Tsugunaga-san!

Asakura KikiI'd like to do something where I'd work at a pet shop for a whole day with Sayashi Riho-san.


Notes and observations:
  • The graph is still a mess, but nothing at the level of the 'on a trip' question. Here's what I ended up with:
  • I didn't put in Maimi's answer, since she didn't specify anyone, though you could technically read it as covering each and every H!P member. Again, Makino's answer was what messed it up the most, naming all the former Kenshuusei, who make up more than half of H!P at this point. I'm also including those who entered before the Eggs were renamed into the Kenshuusei, though not Yuka-nyan, since her Kenshuusei status is somewhat unclear. 
  • Remember than simplification I did for the 'on a trip' question? Doesn't work on this one - it's too well connected.
  • The answers are quite all over the place as well. One thing to highlight is the Osaka quartet, highlighted by Haachin and Kananan. In fact, even Niinuma from Aichi would like to see the Osaka girls together.


Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project

1 comment:

  1. Reading this made me realise just how few shows H!P is involved in nowadays, and how (sorry to say this) boring the ones they have right now are. Even Okai-san's random livestreams in the past (Okai Channel) were more interesting than Harosute and The Girls Live. Are they too busy with concerts? Or are they not getting slots for TV? Or perhaps they just don't see the money :/

    ReplyDelete