Thursday 27 August 2015

I'd like to try becoming this H!P member (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)


The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo special as well as a new members special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).


Q8. If you could become a H!P member for just a day, who would you become?

Shimizu Saki: I'd like to become Risako (Sugaya Risako) and have fun trying out all sorts of hairdos, make-up, and eyelash extensions ♪ Everything goes so well with her, it's unfair.

Tsugunaga Momoko: Yajima Maimi-chan ♥ It wouldn't incur divine retribution for Momochi to be the H!P leader for about a day, right!?

Tokunaga Chinami: Kudo Haruka. I can't swim, so I'd like to become Duu and swim smoothly ♪

Sudo Maasa: ANGERME's Wada Ayaka-chan ♥ Everything she does makes you say she's cute, so I'd like to try becoming such a soothing presence too.

Natsuyaki Miyabi: Berryz Kobo's Kumai-chan. I'd like to take advantage of Kumai-chan's height, become a model, and appear on a fashion show ★

Kumai Yurina: I'd like to become Captain and dance super-duper stylish dances.

Sugaya Risako: Fukuda Kanon♥ Cute outfits suit Kanon, so I'd like to go out wearing clothes like that ♥


Q8. If you could become a H!P member for just a day, who would you become?

Yajima Maimi: Ogata Haruna-chan! I'd like to try figure-skating, even once would be fine. I'd like to become Ogata-chan and enjoy the feeling of gliding smoothly.

Nakajima Saki: I'd become (Hagiwara) Mai-chan and enjoy being fashionable! She seems to even enjoy making herself up.

Suzuki Airi: Mai-chan! First of all, she's my type. Her face, voice, and personality are completely different from me, I wouldn't be able to live life normally (laughs). Just once would be fine, I'd like to become Mai and enjoy myself ♥

Okai Chisato: Sugaya Risako. Her short bangs in 'Romance wo Katatte' were like a doll, she was just too adorable♥ Like it sends an unconscious message. That's why it's Riichan!

Hagiwara Mai: I'd like to become Risako and try to capture that cuteness on camera with all my power.


Q8. If you could become a H!P member for just a day, who would you become?

Fukumura MizukiTsugunaga Momoko-san! If I became Momochi-senpai, then I'd have Momochi-senpai's voice too...... I'd be so happy that I'd just keep on singing♥

Ikuta Erina: Kanazawa Tomoko-chan. I really like KanaTomo's face. I like clear-cut features, so I'd like to have a face like KanaTomo's or Meimei's.

Sayashi Riho: Oda Sakura. She's allllways singing, so I'd like to become Oda-chan and confirm that she really doesn't get tired of it (laughs).

Suzuki Kanon: Yajima Maimi-san. I don't have anything I want to do in particular, I'd like to savour the calm feeling of Yajima-san's normal lifestyle.

Iikubo Haruna: Wada Ayaka-chan. I adore university, so I'd like to spend time living a campus life. And I'd like to see Aya-chan's sensitivity towards Buddha-sans and paintings.

Ishida Ayumi: I'd like to become ℃-ute-san and perform acrobatics on-stage. I can do a little, but when I watched videos of ℃-ute-san's concert, they were really cute, it stimulated me to try and challenge it.

Sato Masaki: ℃-ute's Okai-san. I feel like I'd really have fun every day. If I could do it once, I'd like to give it a try-.

Kudo Haruka: Takagi Sayuki. I like Takagi so I'd like to switch with her. Also, I'd like to become Wada Ayaka-san, and see the extent of how cool she thinks Kudo False is.

Oda Sakura: Hagiwara Mai-san. If I became Hagiwara-san with her flawless cuteness, I think my daily life would be awesome and fun ♪

Ogata HarunaI'd like to try becoming Oda-san and going for karaoke.

Nonaka Miki: I'd like to become Ishida Ayumi-san and try dancing sharply!!

Makino Maria: I'd like to become Tsugunaga Momoko-san and try doing the Momochi Musubi.

Haga AkaneI'd like to become Nonaka Miki-chan and coolly speak English!


Q8. If you could become a H!P member for just a day, who would you become?

Wada Ayaka: Yajima Maimi-san. The Yajima-san I love ♥ I'd have a long walk around town and look at myself!!

Fukuda Kanon: I'd like to become Shimizu Saki-san and dance a lot! Shimizu-san's really good at dancing, so I think it would feel good to dance.

Nakanishi Kana: Rinapu~!! I'd like to become Rinapu~ since I love her personality! MeiMei would be good too. I think she's number one at performing. It's cool!!

Takeuchi Akari: I'd like to become Shimizu Saki-san and dance stylishly!!

Katsuta Rina: A member with short-cut hair! I definitely can't go short, so I'd like to a member who currently suits having short hair.

Tamura Meimi: I'd like to become a member of Morning Musume。´15 and perform their formation dances.

Murota Mizuki: I want to become Kudo Haruka-san and be told by everyone 'You're cool!'

Aikawa Maho: Hagiwara Mai-san. Hagiwara-san has a really adorable appearance, and I'd like to do a sexy dance.

Sasaki Rikako: I'd like to become Sato Masaki-san and hang out with Kudo Haruka-san. I love Kudo-san!


Q8. If you could become a H!P member for just a day, who would you become?

Miyazaki YukaYajima Maimi-san ♥ It seems that she knows a lot of delicious food stores and stylish cafes, I'd like to go around to them together and have our fill!

Kanazawa TomokoI'd become Sugaya Risako-san and sing! I think that if I had such a rich voice, it would feel good to sing

Takagi Sayuki: Become Sato Masaki-chan and butt heads with the senpai (lol).

Miyamoto Karin: I'd like to become Miyazaki Yuka-chan and be proud of that 'slimness'! I'd like to wear loss of cute clothes! Dress myself up!!

Uemura Akari: I'd like to become Miyamoto Karin-chan and dance brilliantly and sharply on-stage!


Q8. If you could become a H!P member for just a day, who would you become?

Yamaki Risa: Sayashi Riho-san. She's a favourite of Michishige-san, whom I love, so I'd like to be hugged while she goes 'RihoRiho~♥' (laughs). Also, I'd like to share thoughts to see how Sayashi-san thinks.

Inaba Manaka: I'd like to become ℃-ute's Suzuki Airi-san and hold a concert. Suzuki-san's really cute, she's got a nice figure, and she's a person who's good at singing and dancing, so I think I'd like to become a person like that and hold a performance.

Morito Chisaki: Kumai Yurina-san. I'd like to try looking at the people I normally have to look up to from above (lol).

Shimamura Uta: I'd like to become Kumai Yurina-san and try doing the catwalk down a (fashion show's) runway.

Ozeki Mai:  I'd like to become someone from Morning Musume。´15! Then I'd like to have a leisurely girls meetup with all the members.



Notes and observations:

  • Everyone wants to be in her shoes: Maimi, Risako, and MaiMai got mentioned 4 times each. Kumaicho and Wada are honourable mentions, with 3 people wanting to be them.
  • Mutual agreement: Risako wants to be Maro, Maro wants to be Captain, Captain wants to be Risako.
  • Relationship envy: Rikako and Yamaki both want to be people in order to take advantage of their relationships with other members - MaaDuu and SayuRiho respectively.
  • Getting greedy: Duu and Kananan both picked two people.

No comments:

Post a Comment